By purchasing a ticket to an event, purchasers and their guests must agree to abide by the Alumni Association’s and/or College’s policies:
- Tickets for events must be purchased online in advance via our event site. Tickets will not be sold at the door at events, no matter how much we love you.
- Beware of purchasing tickets from third parties. Evenings have been ruined over ticket fraud at A Charleston Affair. If you don’t personally know and trust the person selling you the ticket, please don’t buy it. See the policy below that specifically prohibits reselling “Class of 2017” tickets.
- Early Bird pricing for ticketed events is offered through April 6, 2017, pending availability. After that date, regular ticket pricing will be in effect, pending availability.
- Ticket sales are final and are not refundable. Ticketed events will take place rain or shine.
- Guests are asked to bring printed tickets to events. This will speed up scanning and entry for all guests, allowing more time to enjoy the events, rather than stand in line.
- All guests must bring a valid, government-issued photo ID to be checked upon entry. Guests must be age 21 and older in order to partake of alcoholic beverages.
- If a guest departs the event, re-entry is not permitted.
- Events are drug, tobacco, and smoke-free. This includes cigars, vaping, etc.
- Appropriate attire and shoes are required. For the brunch, think “nice restaurant.” For A Charleston Affair, think “garden party.” Both events are held outdoors on a variety of surfaces (remember all those bricks and tree roots?), so avoid wearing uncomfortable shoes or heels.
- It should go without saying, but please bring your best College of Charleston party manners. We will be celebrating at our beloved alma mater, so be friendly, polite, and have an enchanting time!