Class Reunion Celebration
If you graduated in a year ending in a “1” or a “6,” the Reunions in Craig Conference Center will feature a premium open bar, a gourmet menu, air conditioning, and private restrooms. The Classes of ’80-’81 Reunion at the President’s House at 6 Glebe will provide the same amenities, as well as music of the 80s. In addition, the Class of ’66 will host a 50th reunion event on Friday evening
|Feb. 29-April 1||April 2-April 22|
|Class Reunion Donor||$75 per person||$75 per person|
|35th Reunion Donor||$75 per person||$75 per person|
|CofC Fund Donors General Admission||$75 per person||$85 per person|
|Non-Donors General Admission||$85 per person||$95 per person|
|CofC Fund Donors Towell Library||$125 per person||$150 per person|
|Non-Donors Towell Library||$150 per person||$175 per person|
|CofC Fund Donors Randolph Hall||$250 per person||$300 per person|
|Non-Donors Randolph Hall||$300 per person||$350 per person|
Class reunions recognize milestone anniversaries, reunite friends and reconnect our alumni to the College of Charleston. All alumni celebrating a class reunion in 2016 are cordially invited to attend Alumni Weekend April 30-May 1, 2016. Click here for more information about class reunions.
To qualify to purchase Class Reunion Celebration tickets, you must be celebrating a 1966, 1971, 1976, 1981, 1986, 1991, 1996, 2001, 2006 or 2011 College of Charleston reunion AND have made at least a $35 gift to the College of Charleston Fund between July 1, 2015, and April 20, 2016. Tickets are limited, first-come, first-served.
Included in your reunion ticket:
- Private celebration area with security
- Full bar
- Private restrooms
- Unlimited access to this area as well as A Charleston Affair general admission areas
- Individual areas will be provided for each of the 10 reunion classes
- All attendees must bring a picture ID to check-in.
- Check-in Location:
- Gate at Cistern Yard and St. Philip Street.
- Tickets will NOT be mailed for this event. You and your guests’ names will be at the check-in table with a personalized name badge.
- Your picture ID must match that name badge, which will be used to gain access to the general admission and to the Class Reunion Celebration.
- As an attendee, you can enter the event starting at 6:30 pm.
Class reunion tickets will be available for purchase in February 2016.
Click here to make a gift to the College of Charleston Fund. Your contribution will count towards the Class Reunion Challenge
General Event Information
- Class Reunion Celebration takes place during A Charleston Affair at Craig Courtyard.
- To get the lay of the land, check out the event map.
- About A Charleston Affair
- A Charleston Affair is a Zero Waste Event.
- Must be 21 or over to attend.
- Tickets are non-transferrable (ID is required and must match the registered name).
- No re-entry into event.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- A Charleston Affair is a tobacco-free event, including electronic cigarettes.
- For your safety and others, please do not drink and drive.
Ryan Small ’01
Assistant Director of Alumni Relations